BA (Hons) in Business Management
The business world of today offers degree graduates with a wide range of job opportunities locally, regionally and globally. Employers are constantly on the lookout for graduates who can make a difference to their organization. BBS provides the platform for you to be such a graduate. The sky is the limit for you to grow and succeed in the exciting world of business.
The BA (Hons) in Business Management is a specially designed programme to produced entrepreneurial managers with good interpersonal and problem solving skills who can assist a business to move forward as a whole. Upon completion of this programme, you will be able;
- To evaluate, recommend and undertake appropriate business strategies.
- To write and present excellent business proposals
- To understand and interpret financial statement
- To exhibit good problem solving skills and offer cost effective solutions.
- To develop sound quality initiatives in a global context.
- To work in teams effectively.
Graduates from this programme can choose to work in a wide range of industries that that require business graduates. Types of jobs you can apply across various industries include:-
- Human Resources Executive
- Corporate Communication Officer
- Administration Manager
- Operational Manager
- Quality Assurance Officer
- Bank Officer
- Event Manager
- Product Executive
- Public Relations Officer
- Bank Officer